SA Wine Regions Tote Bag
How frustrating is it when you have heaps of stuff to bring to a picnic or a beach party, including a couple of bottles of wine, and you have no practical, yet stylish way of carrying them. Plastic bags? Bad for the environment, plus usually quite ugly. Cooler bags?
Well, we now have the perfect solution for you. The Vinotopia Wine Tote! It took us a few months to perfect it, but now we are SO happy with it.
Its design shows all our favourite South Aussie wine regions on two sides - and hopefully YOURS, too!Here's all the important facts:
- Made out of thick, cream/natural coloured cotton canvas, with reinforced stitching on the tan handles- so you can carry loads and you don't have to worry about the tote breaking.
- Two wine bottle pockets, one on each side - the most crucial feature for a wine tote, right?
- A zip pocket for all the little bits and bobs, coins, opal card, credit card..
- A key holder - because let's face it, who likes digging in their bags for their keys? Not us!
- A phone pocket, conveniently placed on the outside so you can easily access it whilst on the go.