Grape Varieties Tote Bag
How frustrating is it when you have lots of stuff to bring to a picnic or a beach party, including a couple of bottles of wine, and you have no practical, yet stylish way of carrying them.
Plastic bags? Bad for the environment, and usually not very pretty!
Well, we now have the perfect, sustainable and re-usable, thus eco-friendly solution for you. The new Vinotopia Wine Tote! It took us a while to perfect it, but now we are SO happy with it.Here's all the important facts:
- Made out of thick cotton canvas, with reinforced stitching on the handles- so you can carry loads and you don't have to worry about the tote breaking.
- Two wine bottle compartments, one on each side - the most crucial feature for a wine tote, right?
- A zip pocket for all the little bits and bobs, coins, metro card, credit card..
- A key holder - because let's face it, who likes digging in their bags for their keys? No one.
- A phone pocket, conveniently placed on the outside so you can easily access it whilst on the go. Fits larger phones as well, perfect for the iPhone 8+.
- A magazine/iPad/Laptop pocket, so those items don't just bounce around in your bag.
- The wine varieties listed on this bag are on side 1 (red wines):
Cabernet Sauvignon, Barbera, Chambourcin, Durif, Gamay, Grenache, Malbec, Mataro, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Pinot Noir, Nebbiolo, Sangiovese, Shiraz, Tempranillo.
- And on the other side (white wines):
Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewuerztraminer, Pinot Grigio, Gruener Veltliner, Sauvignon Blanc, Fiano, Vermentino, Viognier, Moscato, Semillon, Prosecco, Verdelho.